Porcelain Preparation Kit
Kit for preparing porcelain surfaces or former restorations of composite with macro-filling for subsequent cementing, adhesion and intraoral repair.
- Easy to apply and control.
- Does not stain composite or fixing resin.
The Kit consists of:
- PORCELAIN ETCHING GEL: 9.6% hydrofluoric acid gel for etching of porcelain surfaces to adhere.
- SILANE: Increases adhesive strength of components and resin cement for porcelain.
- DRY-RITETM: Promotes the chemical drying of surface etching on porcelain before applying silane.
- KOOL-DAMTM: Soft tissue protector that does not heat and prevents resin from entering.
An agent that combined with porcelain, strengthens the adhesive power of bonding products.
- An agent that combines with and strengthens the adhesive power of the bonding on porcelain.
- Single-component material used to promote adhesion between organic and porcelain resins.
- Creates organic-inorganic bonds.
- Increases adhesive strength of organic resins, composites and resin cement.
- For etching porcelain surfaces.
- 9.6% hydrofluoric acid.
- For correct surface preparation: Improves the performance of adhesives, resins and resin cements.
- For etching indirect porcelain restorations before cementing.