Octocaine ® 20mg/ml +0,01 mg/ml
Octocaine® is a local anesthetic with an excellent therapeutic index that can ensure rapid and effective anesthesia.
Two single concentrations of epinephrine (adrenaline):
Octocaine® comes in two concentrations of epinephrine. The lower concentration of epinephrine minimizes the possible appearance of side effects with the same pharmacological activity. For circumstances requiring significant hemostasis, a second presentation is available with a higher concentration of epinephrine than is used in conventional dental interventions.
50 carpules of dental glass anesthetics with 1.8 ml. in blister presentation. Each carpul is reinforced with a self-adhesive film with a red or green ring and annular identification.
- For most dental surgical interventions.
- Adults and children.
- Increased safety: Same results as Lidocaine 1:80,000. But with a lower concentration of epinephrine.
- Terminal sterilization.
- Cartridge reinforced with self-adhesive film.
Each ml contains
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 20 mg.
- Epinephrine 0.01 mg.
- Sodium bisulphite 0.55 mg, sodium
- chloride 6.0 mg, water for injection q.s. 1 ml.
- Pulpar Anesthesia > 45 minutes
- Anesthesia in soft tissue : 180-300 minutes
- Healthy adult (65 kg): 8'5 cartridges
- Children from 20 to 30 kg: 1,8 ml