Octocaine® 20mg/ml +0,02 mg/ml (1:50.000)
Octocaine® is a local anesthetic with an excellent therapeutic index that can ensure rapid and effective anesthesia.
Two single concentrations of epinephrine (adrenaline):
Octocaine® comes in two concentrations of epinephrine. The lower concentration of epinephrine minimizes the possible appearance of side effects with the same pharmacological activity. For circumstances requiring significant hemostasis, a second presentation is available with a higher concentration of epinephrine than is used in conventional dental interventions.
50 carpules of dental glass anesthetics with 1.8 ml. in blister presentation. Each carpul is reinforced with a self-adhesive film with a red or green ring and annular identification.
When hemostasis is required in long interventions.
- High hemostasis.
- Unique on the market .
- Greater strength and duration.
- Terminal sterilization.
- Cartridge reinforced with self-adhesive film.
Each ml contains:
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 20 mg.
- Epinephrine 0,02 mg.
- Sodium bisulphite 0.55 mg, sodium chloride
Pulpal anesthesia: > 60 minutes.
- Anesthesia in soft tissue: 160-280 minutes.
- 1-3 minutes
- Healthy Adults (65kg) 5,5 cartridges
- Children from 20 to 30 kg: 1,8 ml.