Meganest ® 1:200.000
Meganest®, a local anesthetic characterized by low latency and good diffusion
It is highly liposoluble with high protein binding due to its chemical structure, producing good anesthetic action combined with low systemic toxicity.
50 carpules of dental glass anesthetics with 1.8 ml. in blister presentation. Each carpul is reinforced with a self-adhesive film with a yellow ring and annular identification.
- For most interventions of less than 45 minutes.
- Indicated for adults and children .
- Terminal sterilization.
- Cartridge reinforced with self-adhesive film.
Each ml contains:
- Articaine 40.0 mg
- Epinephrine 0,005 mg.
- Sodium chloride, sodium metabisulphite,citric acid and water for injection.
- Pulpal anesthesia:
- Anesthesia in soft tissue: 160-360 minutes.
- 1 to 3 minutes
- Healthy adult (65 kg): 6 cartridges.Children from 20 to 30 kg: 1,5 ml.
- Children from 20 to 30 kg: 1,5 ml.
- Children from 30 to 45 kg: 2 ml.