Meganest ® 1:100.000
Meganest®, a local anesthetic characterized by low latency and good diffusion.
It is highly liposoluble with high protein binding due to its chemical structure, producing good anesthetic action combined with low systemic toxicity.
50 carpules of dental glass anesthetics with 1.8 ml. in blister presentation. Each carpul is reinforced with a self-adhesive film with a orange ring and annular identification.
For interventions on soft and bony tissue requiring a more pronounced ischemia.
- Terminal Sterilization
- Cartridge reinforced with self-adhesive film.
Each ml contains:
- Articaine 40.0 mg.
- Epinephrine 0,01 mg.
- Sodium chloride, sodium metabisulphite
- Pulpal anesthesia: 75 minutes.
- Anesthesia in soft tissue:
- 1 a 3 minutes
- Healthy adult (65 kg): 6 cartridges.
- Children from 20 to 30 kg: 1,5 ml.
- Children from 30 to 45 kg: 2 ml.