Particularly useful in surgery due to its hemostatic and scarring properties.
• stabilizes coagulation.
• prevents bleeding and post-operative complications.
Provides structure for the new tissue.
Speeds up the scarring process. Protects the surgical lesion.
- Hemostatic and scarring action: Completely absorbable in 15 days.
- Absorbs 40-50 times its own weight in total
blood, creating a stable clot. Helps speed up the clotting process and
prevents infections, post-operative bleeding
and secondary cavities.
- Pure pharmaceutical hemostatic sponge: 100%
lyophilized pig collagen (gelatin).
- Biocompatible: No risks of rejection or
contraindications, no other pharmacodynamic
- Versatile: Helps reduce size easily.
Reduces surgery time.
Caja con 40 esponjas
Lyophilized hemostatic sponge of hydrolyzed collagen. Octocolagen® is a sterile freeze-dried cubic gelatin sponge that weighs less than 10 mg that provides hemostatic and healing action and is completely reabsorbable by the body in 15 days. It is presented for use and individually wrapped in a blister pack.
- Purpose: Octocolagen is especially indicated in surgeries for its high hemostatic and healing power. It should be applied to the cavity where hemostasis is desired, as an absorbable hemostatic buffer to reduce bleeding. Its porous structure provides a high fluid absorption capacity, absorbing a minimum of 35 times its weight.
- It is known that a clot is formed by the local agglutination of blood platelets in the area of bleeding due to the consequent activation of the coagulation factor cascade. Octocolagen provides a matrix that serves as additional reinforcement for the formed clot. Except for this local effect, the product has no other pharmacodynamic effects.
- Presentation: 4 blister with 10 10x10x10mm cubes (Ref. 06-050).
Non-absorbable surgical suture of synthetic origin. Polyamide thread, blue color. Smooth and uniform surface monofilament that allows atraumatic sliding through the tissues. Especially indicated in plastic surgery and general surgery.
Braided silk threads from Bombix mori L. Silkworm Silk of black color indicated in the closure of incisions and / or ligatures including general closure, cuticular use and plastic surgery.
Needle 1/2 Cylinder Circle
4/0 circle 1/2 de 20mm 45 cm Ref. 06-041
3/0 circle 1/2 de 22mm 75 cm Ref. 06-035
2/0 circle 1/2 de 20mm 75 cm Ref. 06-031
Needle 1/2 Triangular Circle
5/0 triangular 1/2 de 22mm 45cm Ref. 06-047
4/0 triangular 1/2 de 26mm 45cm Ref. 06-044
4/0 triangular 1/2 de 22mm 45cm Ref. 06-043
4/0 triangular 1/2 de 20mm 45cm Ref. 06-042
3/0 triangular 1/2 de 26mm 75cm Ref. 06-038
3/0 triangular 1/2 de 22mm 75cm Ref. 06-037
3/0 triangular 1/2 de 20mm 75cm Ref. 06-036
2/0 triangular 1/2 de 22mm 75cm Ref. 06-032
Needle 3/8 de Triangular Circle
5/0 triangular 3/8 de 19mm 45cm Ref. 06-048
4/0 triangular 3/8 de 19mm 45cm Ref. 06-046
4/0 triangular 3/8 de 16mm 45cm Ref. 06-045
3/0 triangular 3/8 de 19mm 75cm Ref. 06-040
3/0 triangular 3/8 de 16mm 75cm Ref. 06-039
2/0 triangular 3/8 de 19mm 75cm Ref. 06-033
Needle 3/8 de Triangular Circle
5/0 triangular 3/8 de 16mm 45cm Ref. 06-030
4/0 triangular 3/8 de 19mm 45cm Ref. 06-029